Your precious babies are a blessing to you and to us. Loving caregivers who have been trained and screened are in the nursery each week to care for your little ones while you worship and grow through Bible study classes.
- Every Sunday Morning from 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Please contact Damaris Allen with any childcare questions..
Smooth Transitions – drop off and pick up
Children experience transition in different ways. We want their experience with us to be smooth and easy. Here are some tips:
- Visit the our childcare with your child (before you plan to use it) and explain that this is their "special area" while you are away.
- Come early and often. Hurried drop offs are stressful for both you and your child. Plan to arrive 15 minutes before worship or other events. Regular attendance makes your child comfortable with all staff and volunteers.
- We have two electronic check in stations. One at the Children First Entrance and the other is upstairs in the Children's hallway.
- First time visitors should plan to come a few minutes early in order to enter their information into the computer.
- If we cannot comfort your child in a reasonable amount of time, we will notify you quickly so your child does not become overly stressed.
In an effort to keep the spread of germs down, the Nursery is sanitized regularly. Please keep your child at home if he or she has experienced any of the following symptoms within the last 24 hours:
- Runny nose (yellow/green)
- Pink Eye
- Strep Throat
- Common cold symptoms
- Flu symptoms
- Head lice or nits
- Any severe rash that is not from diaper or allergy
Should your child develop any of these symptoms while in our care, you will be notified immediately.
What to bring?
Please bring a bag that includes anything that your child might need while in the Nursery (i.e. diapers, bottles, change of clothing, pacifier or other items of comfort). Please label all of your child’s belongings. Due to allergies, we do not supply snacks for children in the nursery. You are welcome to bring a snack from home. Please do not bring any snacks containing peanuts or peanut products.